Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Dear 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, and 5th Grade parents,  Last post/email, I described one of the core Latin skills we have been work...

About me

Hello,
My name is Mr. Grimm,
And I’m looking forward to working with your children in 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Latin.

I am a graduate of Thomas Aquinas College, with an M.A. Philosophy from the Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology in Berkeley, CA. I have studied Latin in high school, college, and graduate school, and taught it before coming to Great Hearts. This is my second year teaching Latin at Archway Lincoln. Before that, I was a TA for 3rd Grade at Archway Cicero.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I can be reached at my email, dgrimm@archwaylincoln.org.

My tutoring hours are Friday 7:30 to 8:00 am and Thursday, 3:45 to 4:15 pm. Tutoring is by invitation.